Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Big Brother (and Sister, for Cathy's benefit) is now watching you...

Ok, so following on from a discussion with Comrades Rogers and de Vere earlier today, I have added a stat reporter to the site. The button is right at the bottom of this page (I removed the code for the one we added earlier Cathy). It's a SiteMeter, I can forward one and all login details and what not, however I think you can just click it and see the majority, if not all relevant stats. It isn't blocking any visits right now, so it is tracking all our visits as well of those of random folk lucky/unlucky enough to have stumbled across this blog by accident.

We can remove the count from the button, so it is just the SiteMeter logo, or whatever, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I have some more HTML geekdom to get involved with.

As always, much love and kisses,

Sean

P.S. I promise I will post something more artistic and interesting at some point.

No comments: