Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bitter Sweet Irony

Dear all!

Shortly after getting started with the studio there was the first assignment coming in. It is a closing report for an Austrian Organisation. I was quite delighted but the joy working on the project gave way to the realisation that this wasn’t UNI.

The contact person is quite chaotic, the documents are not well structured and the photographs are a catastrophy. I totally forgot about that during my time in England. So at the moment I try to make the best out of the material I’ve got and try to get it finished as fast as possible.

But I already work on an idea for client acquisition which will be the next project. As I get up with Elisabeth and start in my studio at around 7.30 am this might be a unique selling proposition. I don’t know any graphic designers who are at work that early. Pictures of this project will find their way into the blog ...

Hope you are all well!
All the best,
René

No comments: