Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vienna is up and running …

Dear friends,
setting up the studio took a while but now I am ready to go. There are some small things missing so you will have to wait for the pix a little longer.
Meanwhile I also continued to train my motion graphics skills and I thought to post one of the completed tutorials because the animation fitted our blog title nicley. I am missing the talk with all of you. Enjoy the video. 

All the best from Vienna, René

 

PS: The tutorial is from www.videocopilot.net

2 comments:

Contact said...

That's is really cute. Have you got a website, or blog set up yet, I want to link it to mine.

We miss you too!
Cathy

Flow said...

Hi Cathy,

my website is http://www.typotaurus.at

You will find there all my Uni-projects and also my commercial work.

All the best,
René